Are you looking for a free, easy, step-by-step guide on how to make a website ?
Well, then you have landed on the right page. But before we get started, we need to check if we correctly understand what “website” word actually meant.
What is a website?
As per Wikipedia ” A website is a discussion or informational website published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text entries. Posts are typically displayed in reverse chronological order, so that the most recent post appears first, at the top of the web page”.
This was a much technical and complex definition. But in simple words:
A website (shortening of “wewebsite”) is an online journal or informational website displaying information in the reverse chronological order, with the latest posts appearing first. It is a platform where a writer or even a group of writers share their views on an individual subject.
How to make a website?
I am glad now you have also made your decision to make a website so Congratulations and welcome to the amazing world of websitegers where you can earn millions at the comfort of your home and earn global recognition.
To lean, how to make a website, we need to know what do we need for it? Well, we just need a laptop, pc or mobile phone and of-course an internet connection.
But if you think it’s easy to become a website designerif you have all these things, you better pull your socks up because 95% of people fail in website designing or end up with nothing. So before learning how to make a website, let’s see what successful websitegers actually have that unsuccessful websitegers don’t.
Who are websitegers?
- websitegers are a self-disciplined enthusiast who wants to spread the word with their knowledge and research.
- They help themself by helping others and live a free life visiting the entire world with the ability to work from anywhere.
- They are creative brains who want to live a life with no bounds and accept no limits on their creativity.
- I want to work from anywhere while on the move.
- Want to be their own boss.
How to make a website in 2020 [ How to make a website in just 5 minutes and less than 10 mins ]
Here is a detailed step by step about how to make a website in 2020 and then how to make it successful.
- Step 1: Go to websiteger.com
- Step 2: Click on the “Create Your website” button.
- Step 3: Sign in using your existing Gmail Account.
- Step 4: Choose your website name [ should be unique which is not taken by others].
- Step 5: Write your first Article.
CONGRATULATIONS! You are done. Your website is now live and you can share this article with your social media or your contacts.
Next is :
Things you need to do once you have created your website.
How to optimize your website for search engines (SEO ).
Once you have done all these things and your website is making money, next is to buy a domain name and switch to paid hosting for better performance.
Note: Do not invest anything from your own pocket for hosting and domain, earn from your free website first and then invest those earnings for scaling up.
Buy A Domain Name [ Click here to know things to consider before buying a domain name ]
As you already know, a domain name like domain.com is a unique identity of your website so consider buying a .com domain which is an extension for commercial website designing but before you buy a domain here are things which you need to consider about the domain that you have selected.
- Check if this domain was not penalized by Google before.
- Check if it was not blocked by social media websites like Facebook or Twitter.
- Don’t buy expired domains, there is risk associated with them, people let them expire because of associated issues.
- Try to choose a short domain name of a maximum of 5 to 6 characters.
- Do not include numeric ( 1-9) or hyphen ( – ) in the domain name for good.
- If you own a niche website its good if your website starts with the niche name, for example, a car website should start with car words, later words can be anything like carbuy.com.
Buying Hosting [ Click here to know things to consider before buying a paid hosting ]
It’s better to stick with websitegers than opting for free hosting like 000wehostapp, as they will spoil your visitors. an experience by shutting down the site with zero warnings.
You need to consider the following things before selecting a hosting provider.
- They should have a 24×7 live chat.
- Easy to upgrade.
- Should have served in the same country as that of your site userbase.
- Calling number for SOS
Other things to consider while selecting your hosting providers are discussed in detail here.
Post your questions or doubts in the comments.